E-commerce and Social Media Manager
An exciting part-time position has become available for a E-commerce & Social Media Manager to join our team!
This position is responsible for E-commerce, Brand Marketing, EDM Communications and Social Media strategy, management, and implementation in line with the Brand DNA and marketing objectives.
You will work closely with the Director, Creative Director and our Facebook ad agency on developing our strategic marketing plan and support with all seasonal campaign shoots, content shoots and brand communications.
We are looking for a passionate individual with demonstrated experience managing digital marketing, end-to-end management of our E-commerce site and growing an engaged database.
The successful person is commercially minded understanding the importance of compelling, consistent creative as well as the data and technical driven side of ecommerce. You will be a Shopify expert looking to make a difference to a business in its growth phase and exciting expansion into international markets.
- Coordinate brand seasonal campaign shoots in line with the brand DNA, marketing objectives and marketing strategy
- Support and manage look book shoots in line with E-commerce and Wholesale requirements
- Manage all printed and digital marketing material (inclusive of seasonal digital look books for Wholesale use)
- Develop marketing calendar & promotional schedule based on key industry events and sales periods
- Lead and manage the E-commerce website, with a focus on driving business profitability by improving conversion, traffic, optimisation, and customer experience
- Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities to grow revenue across Australian and international markets
- End-to-end management of the E-commerce site, ensuring products are online efficiently and presented to the highest standard
- Work with Web Developers to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence
- Be the subject matter expert of industry/E-commerce trends, activities, and strategies
- Daily site maintenance inclusive of copywriting (product descriptions) and constant page merchandising for optimal results
- Own the email marketing strategy, coordinate EDM creative development and deployment, segmentation strategies, re-engagement and the acquisitions of new sign-ups
- Create and manage EDM briefing process inclusive of EDM calendar development, copywriting, and workflow management
- Manage the implementation of the welcome series, re-engagement triggers, abandon cart and workflow set-up with digital support
- Manage social media content strategy and implementation, inclusive of content planning, scheduling posts/stories, copywriting, graphic development (must post every day on Instagram)
- Community management and engagement on all social platforms (24-hour response window)
- Develop and implement growth initiatives to drive acquisition (competitions)
Partnerships and brand collaborations
- Engage at least 8 collaborations per year – 1 every 6 weeks.
- Ensure that collaboration included a link on their website, feature in EDM, mutual giveaway or post on social media.
- All collaborations should be like minded brands
- Blog to be uploaded fortnightly
- Engaging experts for joint blogs and collaborations to increase our links on other websites for increased SEO
- Engage other businesses/websites to post blogs on their pages with links to our site
- Research and develop other SEO strategies to implement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1-year experience across the below key areas:
- E-commerce management (Digital background with experience in online retail optimisation.
- Shopify platform experience is a must.
- Brand Marketing (prior experience in the fashion sector/industry will be highly regarded)
- CRM systems, managing/growing an engaged database and ability to showcase an excellent level of customer service
- Graphic Design skills are a bonus
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised Professional with excellent communication skills
- Must be based in Melbourne, Australia
- store discounts (you can never have too many leggings!)
- flexible work locations
If you think you've got what it takes, send your resume, LinkedIn URL and no more than 250 words on why you're our dream hire!